Leather Field Notes Case - Standard and Deluxe (Laser Ready Files)
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PRODUCT ***
Have access to a laser cutter and want to make your own acrylic templates or cut out the leather with our Field Notes Case designs? This product is an instant digital download of our "laser ready" version of the Full Field Notes Set (Standard and Deluxe) template set. You will receive a .zip file download containing 4 different file types (.ai, .pdf, .svg, .eps). Feel free to modify the designs as you see fit!
This laser ready template set INCLUDES stitching holes
Please make sure to consult the documentation for your laser cutting software with regards to which files types it supports and how to import to 100% scale. I made these files as bare bones as possible for universal compatibility but issues may still arise.
INITIAL FILE SETUP:
- Document color model is set to RGB
- All cut lines (stroke) are set to .75pt width
- Stroke lines are broken into 2 colors. RGB Red for interior lines to be cut first and RGB Blue for the outside cut lines.
- If there are text engravings they are "outlined" and set in RGB Black.
- Standard Case Outside Panel - Use outside panel to create the Field Notes Case without the pen slot
- Standard/Deluxe Inside Panel (Left) - Use this template for the left panel of both the standard and deluxe case. You can place the card slot on top.
- Left Panel Card Slot - Use this template to add a card slot to one (or both) of your panels
- Standard Inside Panel (Right) - Use this panel when making the Standard Case only.
- Deluxe Case Outside Panel - Use this outside panel to create the Field Notes Case with a pen slot
Note: This product is NOT made to be printed out on a standard piece of paper. There are PDF printer friendly versions available!
Templates allow you to have a consistent, professional look to all of your work. Use your end product as practice, a gift for friends and family, or even to sell under your own brand!
Check out the Field Notes Case build along tutorial below. No need to cut out paper with this acrylic version!
Looking to start selling your handcrafted leather goods and need an e-commerce platform? We recommend you start with what we use here at Makesupply...Shopify!