Leather Passport Case (Laser Ready Files)
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PRODUCT ***
Have access to a laser cutter and want to make your own acrylic template or cut this design directly out of leather? This product is an instant digital download of our "laser ready" version of the Leather Passport Case. You will receive a .zip file download containing 3 different file types (.ai, .svg, .eps). Feel free to modify the designs as you see fit!
This laser ready template set does not include stitching holes
INITIAL FILE SETUP:
- Document color model is set to RGB
- All cut lines (stroke) are set to .001pt width
- Stroke is set to RGB Red (interior) and RGB Blue (exterior)
- If there are text engravings they are "outlined" and set in RGB Black.
This passport case design features two large panels on both sides. One side to keep your Passport and the other for loose notes or even cash. It also features two card slots to store credit or business cards.
- (3) Inside Panels - Use these templates to form the inside sections of your passport wallet. The two slightly curved panels are situated on the left side and the straight panel on the right to hold the passport. The top-left inside panel contains holes to accurately mark the stitching line for the card slots.
- Outside Shell
Note: This product is NOT made to be printed out on a standard piece of paper. There are PDF printer friendly versions available!
Templates allow you to have a consistent, professional look to all of your work. Use your end product as practice, a gift for friends and family, or even to sell under your own brand!
To go along with this template we created a full build along tutorial in HD video. All Makesupply projects are entirely hand-stitched so there are no machines necessary!
Here is the link to see the video: https://youtu.be/sXk99DxFhVI
You do not need to purchase the template to view and follow along the build process in the video. We also did a write up on the Makesupply website to accompany the template and video. The write up includes:
- Links to all the tools I used in the video
- Suggestions for leather types and sizes to use in your project
You can view that information here: http://makesupply-leather.com/templates/leather-passport-cover-build-along-tutorial/
Check out the Passport Wallet build along tutorial below. No need to cut out paper with this acrylic version!
Looking to start selling your handcrafted leather goods and need an e-commerce platform? We recommend you start with what we use here at Makesupply...Shopify!