Zippered Long Wallet Digital Template (8.5 x 11)
This product is a digital PDF download template to make the Long Wallet. You can see examples of the finished product in the product photos.
This listing is for standard letter size (8.5" x 11") print out on your home printer. There is also a version for print out in A4 size paper if you are not in North America. Just to reiterate, this is the letter size version!
Note: To create this wallet with the zippered section you are required to have a 6" zipper. There are many places that sell finished zippers where you can purchase one to fit. Dont have a zipper? You can build this wallet without the zipper section! Just repeat the card slots from the right side of the wallet on the left.
Your 4 page digital PDF download includes:
(1) Outer shell piece
(1) Zipper pouch piece - Folds in half to create the zipper pouch. Connects to a Side Panel.
(1) Side Panel - The side panel is the base of both the Zipper Pouch and the Card Slots. You will cut 2 Side Panels during construction.
(1) Card Slot (T-slot) - Connects to the Side Panel piece and forms 2 separate card slots.
(1) Card Slot (bottom) - Connects to the Side Panel piece and forms 2 more separate card slots.
Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 8" tall (open)
Templates allow you to have a consistent, professional look to all of your work. Use your end product as practice, a gift for friends and family, or even to sell under your own brand!
Just a reminder that this is a digital download listing. As soon as you complete your order will receive the PDF pattern sheet to print at home.
** NOTE ** (An important one!): The outside shell of this template set requires special printing and construction before usage. The dimensions are slightly larger than a standard size piece of paper. You will be required to open the file with Adobe Reader to utilize Poster print.
Instructions to print:
- Open the template PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File > Print
- Find the section that handles Paper Sizing and Handling
- Change the print selection to "Poster" which will show the template split on to 3 pieces of paper.
- Select the option to add "Cut Marks" and use the "Overlap" option to add a buffer area. I usually use a half inch overlap.
- Print the file.
- Line up the cut lines to build the template full size. Tape or glue pieces together to form a more secure template.
Need better instructions for poster printing? Check this out.
Need help putting this wallet together? Check out the build along video tutorial below!