Zippered Long Wallet Digital Template (A4)
This product is a digital PDF download template to make the Long Wallet. You can see examples of the finished product in the product photos.
This listing is for an A4 size paper print out on your home printer. There is also a version for print out in letter size paper. Just to reiterate, this is the A4 size version!
Note: To create this wallet with the zippered section you are required to have a 6" zipper. There are many places that sell finished zippers where you can purchase one to fit. Dont have a zipper? You can build this wallet without the zipper section! Just repeat the card slots from the right side of the wallet on the left.
Your 4 page digital PDF download includes:
(1) Outer shell piece
(1) Zipper pouch piece - Folds in half to create the zipper pouch. Connects to a Side Panel.
(1) Side Panel - The side panel is the base of both the Zipper Pouch and the Card Slots. You will cut 2 Side Panels during construction.
(1) Card Slot (T-slot) - Connects to the Side Panel piece and forms 2 separate card slots.
(1) Card Slot (bottom) - Connects to the Side Panel piece and forms 2 more separate card slots.
Dimensions: 8.25" wide x 8" tall (open)
Templates allow you to have a consistent, professional look to all of your work. Use your end product as practice, a gift for friends and family, or even to sell under your own brand!
Just a reminder that this is a digital download listing. As soon as you complete your order will receive the PDF pattern sheet to print at home.
** NOTE ** (An important one!): The outside shell of this template set requires special printing and construction before usage. The dimensions are slightly larger than a standard size piece of paper. You will be required to open the file with Adobe Reader to utilize Poster print.
Instructions to print:
- Open the template PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File > Print
- Find the section that handles Paper Sizing and Handling
- Change the print selection to "Poster" which will show the template split on to 3 pieces of paper.
- Select the option to add "Cut Marks" and use the "Overlap" option to add a buffer area. I usually use a half inch overlap.
- Print the file.
- Line up the cut lines to build the template full size. Tape or glue pieces together to form a more secure template.
Need better instructions for poster printing? Check this out.
Need help putting this wallet together? Check out the build along video tutorial below!