Custom Strap/Belt Acrylic Template Set
Welcome to the custom strap/belt end template set builder (version 1). Enter the specs you need to create your own custom size strap ends. Reference the photo instructions (photos 2 and 3) for assistance in creating your template set.
Each strap end template set includes:
- (1) Custom sized strap end acrylic template
- (1) Strap end keeper section (same width) with hole grid acrylic template
How to Build Your Template Set
- Select Your Unit of Measure: Template sets can be completed in inches or millimeter. Please select your preference.
- Enter Your Strap Width: Using your previously selected unit of measure please type in the width of strap you need. For example: 1.5", 38mm, etc..
- Choose Your Hole Spacing: This measurement will be the distance between the holes on your strap. It is measured from the center of the hole to the center of the next hole. The default is 1" distance. Straps come with 6 holes and the first hole is 3 inches from the tip of the template.
- Choose Your Strap End Style: Strap ends currently offered are English point, round, or blank which is just a squared off end if you want to create your own.
The Belt Keeper
The belt keeper section will be matched to the width of your strap end. For strap widths of 1.25" or greater the center belt post "oval" will be 1.25" long by 3/16" wide. For strap widths less than 1.25" it will be 1" long by 3/16" wide. Each belt keeper comes with a hole grid to mark rivets or stitching patterns to your judgement. They are evenly spaced a 1/4" apart and center aligned. Expect less grid points on smaller width straps due to less space.
All of our acrylic templates are made from high quality 3/32" cast acrylic. Cast acrylic is extremely durable and perfect for repeated use as a template material. Made in USA!
Both templates come with a larger hole at the bottom for hanging them up when not in use.